June is an especially beautiful month here in Richmond Hill, Ga, making dad’s lucky that Father’s Day is just around the corner.Â With temps averaging in the low 80′s, Father’s Day is the perfect excuse to get outside and enjoy some of what the area has to offer.
Both the Savannah and Richmond Hill area’s are chalk full of fun stuff to do with dad whether you’re celebrating as the whole family or just mom and dad (dad’s should still get to have a special day even if the kids are all grown up and moved away)!
1. A Savannah River Boat Cruise would make for an unforgettable way to spend Father’s Day!
2. Go golfing with dad at one of Richmond Hill’s many golf courses.
3. Head to Riverstreet in Savannah where you can have both lunch and dinner, take a sightseeing tour, or just walk around and enjoy the day.
4. Have a family picnic or pack just for two at one of the parks in Richmond Hill.
5. Go fishing in the ocean or the river with Captain David Newlin Fishing Charters.
6. Make dad an awesome Father’s Day cake (don’t forget to take a picture of it!)
7. Discover the Best of Savannah with Old Town Trolley Tours.
8. Head to Tybee Island and spend the day on the beach, it’s just 18 miles from Savannah!
9. Take advantage of the area’s waterfront dining options like Fish Tales, Marker 107, Chart House Restaurant, or Pearl’s Saltwater Grille.
10. Treat dad to brunch at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort.
11. Finish off the day by experiencing the nightlife that Savannah has to offer, after all, Savannah is ranked as one of the best nightlife scenes in the USA!
How are you spending Father’s Day with dad this year?
For any and all of your questions about the Richmond Hill and Savannah, Ga areas, as well as real estate questions and needs, please donâ€™t hesitate to contact me, Teresa Cowart, as I am always happy to help!Â You can also connect with me on my Facebook Pagefor area info and events, things to do, real estate news, home ownership tips, and so much more!